Join us for SEBL Coffee Connect!
The NeMTSS team is excited to introduce SEBL Coffee Connect in 2022, a new virtual event series that aims to build collaboration and community among educators and others implementing social, emotional and behavioral learning (SEBL) in Nebraska schools.
Each session will start with information from NeMTSS SEBL Specialists Emily Arkfeld, Jill Guenther and Mackenzie Riedel, and then allow time for questions and sharing from participants.
These conversations are free and open to all Nebraska educators and those working to support SEBL across the state; however, registration is required to receive the Zoom information.
We encourage you to register soon as space is limited.
If you miss an event, video recordings will be available on our YouTube page.
SEBL Coffee Connect dates and themes:
- Jan. 26, 2022 – Self Awareness (Watch video)
- Feb. 23, 2022 – Self Management (Watch video)
- March 23, 2022 – Social Awareness (Watch video)
- April 27, 2022 – Relationship Skills (Watch video)
- May 11, 2022 – Responsible Decision-Making (Watch video)
Two 45-minute virtual sessions will be offered per date. Please choose the time slot that fits your schedule best:
- 7:30 to 8:15 a.m. CST (6:30 to 7:15 a.m. MST)
- 8:30 to 9:15 a.m. CST (7:30 to 8:15 a.m. MST)
What to expect
Informal sessions will provide opportunities to:
- Share SEBL resources
- Learn from each other
- Discuss collaboration and community-building ideas
How to register
To register online, fill out this form to let us know you are interested and we’ll send you Zoom details and reminders as the sessions get closer.
- The same Zoom link will be used for all sessions.
- The beginning of each meeting will be recorded for anyone who would like to rewatch the presentations by the SEBL Specialists.
If you have questions or ideas for future topics, please email NeMTSS SEBL Specialist Mackenzie Riedel (email@example.com).